I hate this: S is being a holy terror as usual. he runs around and goes out of his way to destroy things. He dumped 1/2 the bathwater out on the floor while I wasn't looking, and flooded the bathroom. Little bit later, we were just starting to have a dance party and he went over to the computer desk and dumped my drink. On purpose. just pushed it over. And I mean this is in addition to the constant chaos. I feel bad already, then I scream at both of them "C, I'm sorry your brother ruins everything!!"
I told S ALL DAY that we would go outside and play after C got home from school. C came home, did his homework and had a snack, started his chores. We all go out. After just a few minutes, C was begging for me to let him go in the cul de sac without a helmet all by himself. First of all, no helmet. Second, S will want to follow. So he starts screaming he hates me, and S copied him. Then S starts rolling uncontrolled toward the street and there's a car coming. I run at top speed and a guy across the street starts waving wildly at the car. I reach him inches from the street and just as the car stops at the same spot. So then S is screaming and arching his back, C is in tears......
what the fuck right??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment