Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to the grind

School started last week. I only went to the gym once last week but this week is a "gym every day" week. Monday and Tuesday was business as usual, and Wednesday BFF hosted a fitness walk at the nature park. Some other girls went. One of them I'm not TOO keen on hanging out with. I don't personally have anything against her, but BFF has tried to force a friendship between us before which is annoying. Not to mention, this girl has majorly screwed over a couple of other friends so I feel bad out of loyalty to them. I'm just not interested in being her friend but it won't kill me if she's on a fitness walk with me anyway..... Before the walk I went to the gym to do some weight training for 40 mins. I'm SORE today. I might try to run or something really different, then maybe some leg weights, then swimming. We plan on trying to hook up for that fitness walk once a week. But the other girls might be better with a different day so maybe it will just me BFF and I on Wednesdays. She's so funny and excited. I honestly think some of her enthusiasm is silly, but the bottom line is: I walked (hard with a stroller) 3 or 4 times longer than I would have if I was alone. So, silly or not, she's motivating.

I have lost 10 pounds since my last post. I remember having a hard time reaching that 170 goal--it kept taking longer than I thought it should. Then, it took me a full week longer than my plan to reach 165. But still, I lost ten pounds in a month. that's pretty good right?? I have no patience, but I'm not letting any of it urge me to give up. Whenever I whimp out and eat something naughty I throw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment