I'm feeling STONED I'm so tired and sleepy and burned out. I got through today. Kids are watching a cartoon. I'm about to take a epsom salt bath and have sleepytime tea. then bed. I feel goofy. the first half of today sucked I was strung out and kind of anxiety filled. We watched that movie "the box" this morning at dawn like stay up all night crack heads. That movie is twisted and creepy and it made me jumpy. But then I got my little makeup on and got out of the house. Took the little man to the drop in daycare so he can play. I went to some errands. Then took him home for naptime and went to big son's school for a little event they had. This eve, I took the kiddos out while husband stayed on the couch sick :-( we went to the dollar store and I got eucalyptus epsom salts. Then we went to the mall and bookstore I want this book
Altered Curiosities Then we went to the pet store to get a couple of new fish All together now I have 5 assorted fancy guppies, and 3 tetras.



WOW I cant believe I got through this day without crying and loosing my mind. I kept the coffee low, I think that helped. The instinct is to over do it....
xoxo
That book looks terrifyingly awesome.
ReplyDeleteHope the anxiety has eased. Other than being strung out, it sounds like you had a pretty nice day. <3
Enjoy your weekend, hun!
xoxo
Tetras sometimes eat guppies...or more specifically, guppy fry. If your guppies start to procreate, you might wanna separate the fry into their own tank until they get bigger and then put them back in when they're too big to eat.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that book looks cool.
Aaaaand nice to meet you, btw. :B