OH MAN. I thought I was better yesterday. I WAS a little better, but my stomach hurt all day bad. I couldn't go to the gym. I go to bed at 11 every night. I went to bed at 11 last night and couldn't sleep till almost 2. Then I kept having scary dreams that jolted me awake for 3 hours, then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. My lower back hurts bad and is radiating down my legs and OH I started my period. Ibuprofen helps the cramps, but not the aches I have from this flu. NOW my husband is sick on the couch-he stayed home to take care of me when I was first sick on wed. So he's sick and I don't know how much help I can be to him :-( I think I'm gonna get my big son off to school, then take the little one to the drop in daycare or my girlfriends house to be watched while we be sick at home :-( maybe we'll go to the gym instead and sit in the steam room and sweat.... ooooh that sounds like a good idea actually..... baby can come with and go to the kids club and i won't feel bad.... :-)
Lately, I had been b/p-ing several times a day. Taking laxatives and diuretics. Then, a week before I got sick, I went off the laxatives kinda by accident. I was still productive in the bathroom. my stomach hurt often, but I still had "productive" bathroom time, so I wasn't worried about it. So a week went by of that--all the same naughty habits, except laxatives. I was feeling frustrated though because I was stuck at the same weight for a MONTH so Tues night, before bedtime, I binged and purged like normal. Then at bedtime, I took 2 laxatives, a diuretic, an alli, and my RX meds (blood pressure and psych drug very low dose). I woke up 4 hours later puking and in pain, oh and diarrhea. I chalked that (water bowel evacuation) to the 2 laxatives after a break. But I puked so much and ended up also REALLY being sick. I just think that my bad diet habits have contributed to this sickness and make it worse. THEN last night I got my period. It's just BAD all around. ugh I need to rehydrate and sleep and chill.
Oh man, that sounds really rough. I hope you feel better!! Keep hydrated and get lots of rest. <3
ReplyDelete