I didn't throw up all week. Prolly 4 days in a row. I've been making structured dinners and keeping track so I can try to make meal plans. And I gained 5 lbs. I haven't been going to the gym, just once this week. I'm pretty disappointed with myself at the moment I must admit. I also must admit that I threw up tonight.
I AM so happy that I'm healthy in the lady parts. SO stinkin happy. I feel lucky, and blessed and excited that I may be getting my junk fixed soon. On the outside at least. I know I need to address my emotional hurts too. Who knows maybe I'll decide not to do it. I'm pretty scared too jeeze. I'm like an ACTIVIST about circumcision and here I am thinking about a little sniperoo for myself. UGH. this is NOT about it looking better. It's about pain and tearing and infections. I'll talk more about that later but trust me, its not about vanity.
I was having BIG FEELINGS a lot a couple weeks ago and lately it's chilled a bit. I have been keeping very busy so that helps.
Firstly, REALLY glad that you are healthy. Secondly, structure is good and it may just be your metabolism and body adjusting to the structure and routine of it all. Give it a fair chance, maybe your body will surprise you :) Xo
ReplyDeleteBuild it up in bits, ok? Get your footing sorted so things can't knock you off your feet as easily when you go for the next step.
ReplyDeleteThere is a BIG difference between circumcision and getting something that causes major hassles tidied up. Keep reminding yourself that it's similar but NOT the same!
"Caldera" is an amazing word! I wish I could have a character called that. Screw it, there will be. How on earth would you make it sound dragonish? There will be lots of uses of the word in November to keep you buzzing :p
I hope you're doing well. Sending you lots of hugs <3
Love you so much
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWoops! I posted this reply to the wrong blog! xD You had two blogs on your profile :P
ReplyDeleteI don't much like to speak of my father, but to put it shortly, he is a recurring drug addict/alcoholic and theif in the process.
The reason I didn't mail {Larry} back is b'coz his letter was full of lies and his penmanship showed quite a bit've dangerous hints and deceitful qualities. I've studied graphology a bit over time.
Kii~
Grrr, my ipod does crazy things, I posted this twice :P sorry about that!