Sunday, October 28, 2012
10 days
10 days Purge free!!??!! I'm doing it. I went on a weekend retreat with some AA Ladies (friends) 10 days ago and came clean about my ED. It was REALLY SUPER helpful. I made a commitment to my girlfriends and to myself. I've been having problems with my hair still and I KNOW it's from purging. Immediately, I put on 5 pounds. Like in the first 2 or 3 days. Then, it leveled out and started heading back down. I REALLY want to get back to 123 - 128 but at the moment I'm just focusing on not puking, and I feel good. I had 2 episodes where I felt too full and got panicky, but I just talked it out and waited a few min. Tonight was one of them. I layed on the couch and told my husband, and he said "just remember, it's good clean food to nourish you" And it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TEN DAYS?!?! *high-fives* I can't imagine how hard that must be. Wow. You're so incredibly brave for taking the leap of faith and confiding in the AA girls. Can I hug you all please? 0.0
ReplyDeleteThat initial spike may have been water retention, body holding on to extra fluid so it can use it to transport shit out when it did initial emergency repairs. Congrats on not letting it get to you.
Yup, you guys are right. It's fuel for your badassery.
Take it a day at a time and remember to be gentle with yourself. No beating yourself up! Got it?
Sending all my love from Down Under <3
That's awesome. Keep it up. Your body and hair will thank you for it.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! Sounds like the retreat was so helpful in many ways. It's wonderful!
ReplyDelete