OH MAN
husband and I just had the most fun all naked and all over the house. Like teenagers! jeeze. We've been married 13 years in three weeks. unreal.
1. I can't believe I'm sober
2. I can't believe I just lost 40 pounds and I'm not even done
3. I can't believe how me and M got married and made it THROUGH what all we have! most people wouldn't have and my life would be misery without him. I'm just so grateful.
I'm so obsessed with food. I am planning a lovely binge this evening on guacamole that I made from a kit from trader joes. Dood, I can't get enough trader joes lately. I got the best new favorite thing there: Tuna in thai green curry SOOOOOOO good and only $1.50 And this guac kit has 2 avocados, a tomato, a shallot, a jalapeno pepper, 2 cloves of garlic and a lime. for 3 bucks. chop it all up, juice the lime in there. done. SUPER FRIGGIN GOOD. yes, I'll puke most of it. I have to. I know I'll feel full after and I know it's weird and gross to PLAN to puke. how about just not eating it? I thought of that.... nah.
I DO have so much self control during the day with not eating. I am just repulsed by anything gross--which is GOOD, so I only eat clean and good and haven't had meat since thanksgiving. I realize that's not too long but if I was gonna puss out I would have already. So mostly all day, all I eat is trail mix and maybe oatmeal for breakfast. OH today for breakfast (at noon) I had an egg scrambled with veggies (trader joes frozen blend) and a slice of provolone on top. I made my own trail mix today: raw almonds, cashews, golden raisins, strawberry craisins, tiny bit of peanuts, chocolate chips. I got all that in the bulks and it was like $2 or $3 bux and made 5 cups! that would have been like $10 bucks. Which gave me an idea: Christmas presents. I know! sounds cheapish and lame but I'm inspired. i'm gonna put it in cute jars decorated with pretty fabric on the lids.... :-)
A friend of our interviewed us for a psych paper a few years ago. I'm not really sure what the point of the paper was, but she recorded it and somehow it was a LOT about my drinking. I was at a little kids birthday party she was at today and she was telling me about it, I was like "OH YA!".... I want to listen to the tape! she reminded me I said things like "I will get a divorce and loose my kids before I stop drinking" and he said things like "I will probably have to leave one day to protect my kids"... SO SAD--but I'm all the more joyful that things got turned around! I WAS SO HOPELESS to feel that way! I was 100% sure I wouldn't ever be free of that! and here I am. I'm ALL THE WAY on the other side of all that. wow.
I don't think that's a cheap or lame Christmas present idea. Sounds like a great idea for stocking stuffers! Way cheaper than that caramel and chocolate covered popcorn crap that always ends up in my stocking. :D
ReplyDelete