Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cold feet

Thanks to a fellow poster on The Chronicles, I'm now convinced I have Raynauds disease. It makes you get super cold feet or hands or one foot or even only a couple of toes. I'm gonna make an appointment, I want to: get off welbutrin, talk about the WART on my foot, talk about my tremor, talk about this cold toes thing, check in about my TMJ...

I've been binging and purging for the last few days. For about two weeks before that, I was tortured and resisted and resisted, and like, I didnt' loose any weight anyway! So while I don't want to KEEP giving up, I have given up for the last few days. Tonight, it was taco bell and sesame donuts. two episodes this eve.... right after the last purge of the night, I take my laxies, and an alli, and a water pill, and my bedtime meds. I was stuck at 158 - 160 for like 2 weeks or something and I just weighed in at 157.6 at the end of the day which is for sure the highest of the day so WOO fuckin HOO!!

I'm just over a month shy of having 3 years sober. I can't believe it. I guess I'll talk about that more when it actually happens but every day is a fucking miracle and NOW I'm getting the opportunity to help other girls I'm close to. Amazing.

Before the taco bell and donuts purge I made indian food. Chicken, Dal, and Potato Parathas. it was OK.




No comments:

Post a Comment