So this blog is SUPPOSED to be about my jouney through recovery, not my journey into complete perfect skinnyness. There's a lot more to me than just I'm obsessed with calories right now and I have a place to share about that.
Things have been going super as far as AA. I've just been coasting along. Not getting too deep into anything. I've been playing on the computer too much--avoiding... I guess that's the one "bad" thing I've been doing. I've been getting involved at the school. We've been struggling in my homegroup. We don't have a place to have the meeting, every week it's up in the air. The subject of moving came up. At first i was against it, but I kind of hope we do now. I'm also gonna be glad when my position (secretary) is up. I want to go to PTC at school once in a while.
oh MAN I'm sleepy
No comments:
Post a Comment