Every single one of these dresses is so cute and I need all of them. But I'm getting the first one for the occasion I went shopping for. The BEST part is: These are all SMALL sizes from the JUNIOR department at Macy's!! Can you believe that?? AHH!
If that is you on the pics. I must say.. I love the tan hehehe.. I am paler than pale living in the "scandiland" hehe :) the dresses are very cute :) and the size is lovely.
And your tan. . . Bitch :p I may have to deliver the hat in person so I can get rid of my 'deli tan' (I'm paler than the honey shaved chicken!)
Thank you for the kind words. Man work was a great distraction today! I'm worried I won't be able to get an appointment tomorrow morning :/
Knitting makes me happy. Guess I should churn out a few spawn-sized lidwarmers to warm up for earflappery in 1.5 weeks (You're at the top of the list, over the paying people. Coz I FUCKING HATE MAKING THOSE PIGS)
If that is you on the pics. I must say.. I love the tan hehehe.. I am paler than pale living in the "scandiland" hehe :) the dresses are very cute :) and the size is lovely.
ReplyDeleteD D D D D D D D D D OMFG I LOVE DRESS D!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your tan. . . Bitch :p I may have to deliver the hat in person so I can get rid of my 'deli tan' (I'm paler than the honey shaved chicken!)
Thank you for the kind words. Man work was a great distraction today! I'm worried I won't be able to get an appointment tomorrow morning :/
Knitting makes me happy. Guess I should churn out a few spawn-sized lidwarmers to warm up for earflappery in 1.5 weeks (You're at the top of the list, over the paying people. Coz I FUCKING HATE MAKING THOSE PIGS)
Love you <3
You are ridiculously cute in all of those!
ReplyDeleteWOW you guys! thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI know how it feels to be able to fit into new and smaller sizes!! you look good!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!! Yeah the first one is definitely my fav.
ReplyDeletexo