Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm so bad

shEEZE I haven't posted for a week.

SO the other day I made Mediterranean Delights

It was deeeelish. Purged of course.

then ok, I wanted to share one other pic. I put it on a facebok funny group a friend made about butts

THE BEST PART is my arm--my right arm, look at that lovely line! AH! what a delightful surprise.

I got down to 122.25 the other day. but been STUCK at 124 for days and we leave in 2 days for cali and the wedding is this coming sunday in one week. I want to be 120 for that day so badly you guys. I went to the gym and kicked ass today, I'm going again tomorrow and the next day and when we go to CA I'll be able to work out one way or another every day. I have to drive for 12 hours straight so one day is gonna be ruined. But then next day we're going to the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park so that's tons of walking. then the next three days we're staying in a swanky hotel that has a pool and workout fancy room. Hotel Sofitel I'm gonna work out every day there too. It's SO HARD to drive for a thousand hours with kids in the car and everyone sleeping or whining and not eating crap the whole time. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to roll out of the car a bloated beluga whale. OK: I'm gonna get a BIT of beef jerkey, some of those super crunchy rice snack thingys and that's IT for salty snacks. I'll get some good strawberries and oranges. and for sweets, I'll have jolly ranchers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHhhh

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am the worst when it comes to long car trips (and I make them a lot). If I am driving, it's not a problem, but if my husband is driving (which is usually the case) I get so bored and I eat SO much junk. I become a bloated mess by the time we reach our destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a damn FINE ass! Wanna swap?

    Holy crap, I do NOT envy you the 12 hour drive. I do envy you the destination :p

    Have a safe trip. If you start feeling sleep pull over and run around the car for 5mins. Its better to be a little late than get there in an ambulance!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, putting those kids to work! :D

    Good luck with that car ride. Remember: drammamine if your best friend. It'll knock those kids right out.

    Hope you have fun at the wedding. <3

    NICE ASS!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete