Monday, May 30, 2011

all my dreams came true yesterday


We went to Clackamas Aquatic park yesterday. It's an indoor pool, slides, fun place across town. I would never go there, but I got a Groupon to get us in cheap. THEN We couldn't use it cuz it was the wrong day of the week LAME, but they still let the whole family in for $12 which is still cheap. ANYWAY, during the summer, we always take the kiddos to Wilson pool:
And every time I've ever gone has been pure torture the entire time. Embarrassed of my fat ass and whole body. Jealous of the other moms there who look fit and sexy. YA, when I see fat moms with pasty skin, I totally make excuses for them that apply to me too: She's a mom, she doesn't need to be sexy anymore, it's HARD to find time for yourself, etc etc.... But while that stuff COULD apply to me, last year I was like FUCK THAT I'M gonna be one of the MILF's at the pool. And I AM. At the aquatic park I was arguably the hottest mom there! In the whole place! there were a couple of other NON fat moms, but I thought they had weird bodies. The only girls that had tighter bods were teenagers. I was wearing the swimsuit below in the tan pic. SO cool I swear.

THEN we went to Clackamas town center--its a big ol mall on that side of town we never go to. Clackamas is 15 min outside of Portland on the east side. I live in Beaverton which is 10 min outside of Portland on the west side. Anyway, the mall over there is very nice and we went to the food court for lunch. I let the kids get pizza, husband got "cajun grill" which is really chinese food and has nothing to do with cajun.... I didn't know what to get. There was a thai place, but they didn't have lemongrass soup or salad rolls, or any thai curries.... it was ACTUALLY Chinese food too (fried rice, chow mein) like the "cajun" place. And I don't mean authentic chinese okay so don't bust me. I mean Panda Express style. it's lame that mall food courts have a million panda express wannabe's AND a panda express. Lloyd Center (mall in dwontown portland) has a thai place called Steamers and they have lemongrass soup and salad rolls. ANYWAY this place didn't. But I went to the bathroom to pee and they have THE BEST public restrooms for purging I have seen yet. It made me want to eat JUST so I could use it for that. The only place I've seen a better bathroom for purging are the places that have individual bathrooms. THAT'S the best. I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat so I just didn't.

OK so that all was sunday. On Saturday, the kiddos went to have a sleepover at a friends house! YAY! There are no good movies for a mom n dad to go see with no kids, so we just went to a couple of places I've been to recently to look at lingerie. I wanted hubby's opinion: trashy, schoolgirl, classy boudoir..... Then we went out for sushi and it was REALLY good. Then we went to Powells books--biggest bookstore ever. We usually go on weekend nights with the kids and never get to look at what WE want and just browse forever like i LOVE. I went straight to the bathroom and I WAS able to purge. it was in the handicapped stall, and there was enough action in there that it was loud enough and I could flush a lot to cover up. SWEET. Then we went to the "pearl" room which has all the art and rare books. And there's a case that has naughty books I've always been curious about. They're "art" books which contain pornography. Some books around the case, which are not locked up, are: The Big Book of Boobs, a similar book about dicks, some Playboy books, etc.... But in the CASE are ones that are probably illegal. I asked to see one called "Innocence" something or other, and another called "sisters". They were both JUST what I thought: Naked pictures of girls. I was SHOCKED. I literally gasped out loud. Husband was uncomfortable and looked at something on a shelf behind me- a book about paper art haha.... The "innocence" book was disturbing. All the girls looked like they were TRYING to be sexy but they just looked angry. Because girls that age don't know HOW to be sexy. Some of them were wearing hats like Mormons, or fundamentalist Christians of SOME sort. OH, they were average age 12 or younger. Little boobie buds, and some had no pubic hair. Sickening. Who owns this book? Surely this one isn't the only copy..... Makes me mad.

3 comments:

  1. OMG they had Pedobear's coffee-table book? Sick!

    Also: I wanna see that bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how our eating problems make us experts on public bathrooms everywhere. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I just noticed the male dorkfish in the first photo -.- Man I'm slow!
    http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2010/07/02/demotivational-posters-the-dorkfish/

    Bugger is fine here, generally! It's used instead of 'blast' or 'damn' when things go wrong. It can also be a more PC replacement for "fuck" eg. 'Bugger off' 'bugger it' 'it's buggered' :D

    Lol I guess your Mum liked the pond very much, kthnx. Not moving, I like it here XD

    I hope you're having a good week *Hugs*

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete