
Well, that made me worry that it looks like my butt fell OFF... so I took one with my skinny jeans on. but then YOU GUYS I was traumatized that my right bun looks funny, so I put on another pair of jeans.....

What is UP with my right bun yo????
I've been back at the gym more lately. But I'm not loosing any weight because I've been B/P X 3 every day. I am SO tired of throwing up. Plus I'm going to BURN IN HELL for eating MEAT and then throwing it up. That's just so very wrong.
And yes I DO still need (want) to loose more. If I didn't have on those tight jeans, my thighs still touch a LOT. I have flabby bits I'm workin on. I want to get down to 113 still. I mean, I know I need to draw a line in the sand and make a CHANGE. OK OK, so I'm going to make a statement so I have to stick to it. I'm going to start TOMORROW with cutting the purging to just once a day. Of course I know it should be none. But I will keep fucking up which just leads to more fucking up if I don't leave myself a little breathing room.... SO just once tomorrow and every day this week. I won't eat anything I'm not ok with keeping through the whole day. wish me luck you guys. You know I can do it--I've done it before, I just fell off and been rolling around in the mud for a bit. lazy.
Wow, thats such a crazy difference! Go you! I should do that with some of my pants.
ReplyDeleteYour buns are looking great! Huge difference. Good luck with keeping the food in. Your body probably needs a break from that.
ReplyDeleteThat is a mad difference! I've got a similar picture of differences but not of my bum. I wish I had done one now.
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SOO COOL.
ReplyDeleteDo you work one side more than the other? You could be working the left glute more than the right with leg exercises, hence the greater muscle mass. It could also be the way you're standing, or the angle of the pic.
ReplyDeleteFuck I wish I had decent progress pictures. I don't take ANY for fear of someone finding them. Not that I've been making any progress to speak of. Fucking binge-o-rama down here, and the meds aren't helping.
*Sigh* I think I just answered the question of whether or not I was going to the gym today.
Good luck slowing the B/P train. You are the Ninja Boss, you can do it!
Love <3
Maybe it's me, but I don't really see a difference....
ReplyDeleteNo one is perfectly symmetrical. The lowest rib on my left side sticks out waaaay more than the one on the right. And I'm pretty sure one boob is bigger than the other. And I know one leg is longer, by like a quarter inch.
Either way, you've got a nice rear end.
xo
you think I have a nice one? LOOK AT YOURS! wow you look amazing :)
ReplyDelete