Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I know, I'll SAVE the used cat litter



There's NO SUCH THING as fat Japanese girls. I checked. On Google.

remember how I was gonna cut my purging to 1x a day. Well, lied I guess because it's still been three times a day till today it MIGHT only be two because I didn't eat lunch BECAUSE......

Omg we have a hoarder here. I'm an apartment manager and this tenant hoards garbage and bags full of used cat litter.. Those are the most foul things, but there are also dead bugs falling out of the fridge and something that looks like poop smeared on the kitchen floor. Jars of opened but not empty pasta sauce on the floor NEXT to the fridge. A bookshelf filled with coke cans and fast food drink containers. But a pile of movies on the floor (cuz the bookshelf is full of coke cans). This tenant is a PROFESSIONAL, who goes to work in AN OFFICE every day. I don't get it. I feel sooooo sorry for this person. Like, I want to help. I'm disgusted, but its fascinating. Why cant they put the bags in the dumpster outside? Why keep them inside? I've known there was something not right for a long time but it took a while to REALLY know for sure. we aren't a big beehive complex with a pool or fitness room. and we are right next to a trailer park. but this place is CLEAN. not spotless or perfect, but TIDY. no one who lives here has any idea this kind of thing is HERE...

Its super sad. I hesitated to add the pictures because I really do respect this girl. She has a good job and is sweet. I was afraid but I'm POSITIVE no one has ever seen this room or would know who it was. There's a chance she might not even recognize it. it IS FASCINATING isn't it.

6 comments:

  1. omg! wtf, wish you would have snapped some shots of the person and the situation! Is that creepy? I like seeing the dark side of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck, I had a huge comment here. I'll try to replicate it later.

    Just popping through to say I DON'T count the blogger portion of my FB peeps in the same basket as the people who know me 'IRL', coz they don't wan to hear how I actually am doing on the inside, and you guys do. (Or at least comment on my BS)

    Also: Your hat is in the post! Airmail, so it should be there next week.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG WTF!!?? I used to do property inspections for a rental company, but I NEVER saw anything like that! EVICT EVICT! EEEUWWWWWW! Well that's my 'reverse thinspo' for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty bad. It's got to smell awful. It's something I don't really get but then I have to think that there are people that don't get eating disorders and think that's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, the smell is unbelievable. There's been a bad smell coming out of her unit for like over a year. But what do you do?? say, "yo your house stinks"? The owner kept thinking something died under the building maybe or there was a rotten pipe under there.....

    But just being in there for 2 mins taking picture, that smell soaked into my skin and I couldn't stop smelling it until I took a shower. I really COULD NOT breath through my nose. I don't know how she goes to work and everything in an office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am TERRIFIED that I'm going to end up like that one day. I already hoard, although never anything like garbage or car litter. I just love things and finding things and buying things and I have nowhere to put all of it....

    It is fascinating. You should call that show!! With the tenant's permission of course.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete