I'm not entirely sure why she left, I do know that it was with no malice intended.
I stalk her craft blog (with my craft blog, lol!) check out thatyarncat (With the usual URL frills, ofcourse) to drop her a line. She makes AMAZING things, she should have called herself 'Cinnamon McGoldhands' or something XD
You hat will be in the post next week. The power and internets decided to rape my bank account simultaneously :/
I'm not entirely sure why she left, I do know that it was with no malice intended.
ReplyDeleteI stalk her craft blog (with my craft blog, lol!) check out thatyarncat (With the usual URL frills, ofcourse) to drop her a line. She makes AMAZING things, she should have called herself 'Cinnamon McGoldhands' or something XD
You hat will be in the post next week. The power and internets decided to rape my bank account simultaneously :/
Love you <3
isn't the follow link at the top bar by your dashboard button :0
ReplyDeleteCinnamon is still in the blogosphere, she just moved. I think she was sick of her blog and wanted a change. I'll tell her you were asking for her. <3
ReplyDelete