It was that fuckin scale at the M gym that was sabotaging me. Today @ H- 175.5!!!!!! and my home scale is 172.5. I've always gone by the hall gym scale it has less of a margin of error than the M gym....
Today, I've had special k, grapefruit juice, and coffee for breakfast. Lunch was a lean cuisine (170 cal!) tonight is ribs and corn and texas toast. Only I'm going to have a crumpet and only 2 ribs, my total for dinner should be 500. maybe I can just eat one rib....
BFF came over today and had a big drama talk with me. I told her the other day a LITTLE about pro-ana websites. I didn't want her to bust me so I barely told her. So get this. She took that as me suggesting SHE'S anorexic. And she said she was hurt that I said a while back that she might have to get surgery to remove the extra skin on her tummy. Well I also said ya maybe it's fat and lets go on each others livestrong to have a little healthy motivation for each other. I don't really know what, in the end, will solve her tummy dilemma. So I'm always wishy washy about it as a sign to her that I'M OK with whatever she wants to do. I told her not to listen to advice from me so strictly and that I'm too self centered to be worried about what I think she needs to be doing. She's a little self centered too if she thought I was saying she's anorexic. HA! we're all self centered. and that's ok too.
k for dinner I had 430 cals. Total today is 875, and I went to the gym and burned 700 something (swimming mostly). I'm pretty bummed that honey is 60 cals per Tbsp. that's worse than white sugar and it's supposed to be better but I don't want to put myself over a line just for honey in my little sleepytime tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment