Sunday, August 15, 2010

Periods suck. Period

so, after the bookstore on my birthday, we came home before I was ready but M didn't feel good. So yesterday we did the NW downtown thing like a normal sat. First we went to the mall and I got a free build a bear (really the boys are playing with it). Then we went downtown and I got a free Noodle's and Co bowl. And this was cool: I was leaning toward Pad Thai, but then I looked at the nutritional info and the pad Thai was 700 cals, but the Bankok curry was only 490! So, I went with the curry and it was more delish anyway. Then we went to Brother's for a little bday cake, which I had a little piece of. I did FINE all weekend--stayed under 1200 and I worked out. But then today, I had my period SO bad! It was worse than I remember it being before I took the pill. It took me till aound 7pm till I wasn't woozy anymore. I couldn't drive it was that bad. UHG. lemme do my livestrong to at least estimate what I did all day.......

ok, so I did ok. We got donuts tonight! but even if I didn't puke mine, I'm still under so..... I didn't work out. And I know purging doesn't work best, but I'm not trying to digest that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment