Thursday, August 12, 2010

so motivated

Today I went to H gym again and I was 174.5. I lost a pound in one day! RAD! I only had a nectarine and coffee for breakfast so I was so weak at the gym and starving. I wanted to just give up after 30 min. But then as I was swimming, I realized I can break 170 by the middle of next week if I kick ass, so I kept at it for 50 min.

Today I've had a nectarine, coffee, and a lean cuisine. Tonight is Mexican chicken. I calculated dinner as 500 cals, so I can try to leave a few bites so I am under that....

I still like restricting better than purging. There's just too much guessing and doubt with purging. Though, I would like to eat about 5 twix bars right now. I've never been one to craaaave sweets so bad, I usually crave pizza or salty foods. But something about dieting must do this to me. I want: Krispy kreme donuts, twix bars, kit kat bars, chocolate cake, MILK, a box of reeses peanut butter cereal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment