Friday, November 26, 2010

alano magic

I planned to keep myself busy while we're here In Idaho for Thanksgiving. I brought 3 scarves to crochet, 30 Christmas cards to fill out and get ready to mail, and I found all the nearby AA meetings. I went to the local ALANO club and found just the greatest goup of people. I met a nice girl who's gonna pick me up for a womens meeting tomorrow. sounds cheezy, but those people are like family and they're strangers and that's magic. The subject was gratitude today and I'm so grateful for my in laws and just how they accept me. They've all told me they're so proud and to thinka few years ago, ALL I was was a dissapointment. AND I was miserable. Now I'm SO MELLOWED out! I can't believe it. and like, I just thought sobriety would mean I'd have to just live my life a nervous wreck AND be fake. But all the honesty I see in AA--it's unreal. I'll have 3 years in a few days, THAT'S unreal too eh....

AND I'm loosing weight which just makes me feel even MORE at home in my own skin. And I'm still loosing as we are on this vacation, even though I'm not going to the gym and I HAVE to eat. I AM throwing up 2 or 3 times a day. I can't help it. I started to feel pretty anxious today when we ate lunch. Like I was gonna cry..... I was pretty high from that meeting. I probably didnt' need to eat....

sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment