or: I'm on a rampage? A mellow rampage. I watched a documentary last night called the beautiful thing I think. It's about this Dr who cured cancer in the 40's named Dr Gerson. I mean, that's the basic subject of the documentary. and it goes on about how curing cancer is a business and everyone would be out of a job if they actually DID cure cancer. SO it's this big conspiracy theory. But I totally believe it. And then I was reminded of all these other food related conspiracies I get all excited about but never follow through with. The "juiceman" was on this movie. Its all about curing cancer with juicing, and coffee enemas, and getting cancer causing stuff out of our food and bodies. So today, I busted out the juicer and got "Skinny Bitch" from the library. It's a GREAT book. More conspiracy stuff and it's all true and I want to go vegetarian this time for real. I want to be healthy most of all and i know that WITH that, will come super-skinny. I know it.
I haven't taken laxatives since Thursday. Diuretics either. and I'm super successful in the bathroom anyway! yaaaaaaaaaaaay. I'm eating tons of GOOD poop making foods: apples, flax seeds, beets, probiotics... I made spicy butternut soup this weekend and ate that a few times. that had chicken broth in it...
UGH! this book IS SUPER good.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a cure for cancer and they don't release it because the dr's and health insurance co's don't want to lose money. It's scary. Along the same lines, I think HIV and AIDS could be man-made diseases. A friend is a molecular biologist or something like that, and he made a pretty good argument for it...
ReplyDeleteGood luck with going vegetarian!!
xoxoxo