Friday, November 12, 2010

Freaking out

Ok, I'm freaking out right now because I got a BAD (hit me hard, bleeding) bladder infection this morning. I went to the doctor and he gave me Cipro. When I filled it, the pharmacist told me "no exercise" while I take it!!?? I said "running's ok though right" haha, he said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I guess theres a super rare chance of tendon rupture. I ran 2 miles yesterday!! And I know I have to run every day, or it will be so sickening HARD to get back to it after a break! I don't want a break!! I called the doc to ask for something else. Fuck that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, be careful hun! Bladder infections are the worst. Take care of yourself and try not to stress about the no running. I'm an exercise addict as well, so I sympathize...
    Hope you feel better soon!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete