Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goin to the store asap this morning to get more diurex. I don't think I'm gaining so much weight since I ran out. But I still panicked when I saw 154.0 on the scale this morning. I was 152.0 the other morning and I AM TIRED of being stuck at 154. I'm going to take it 4 times a day like it says.....

I went a whole week with no purging, but since S's birthday party Saturday, I've been having my nightly routine with it. I have my meeting tonight and I can usually NOT b/p on meeting nights. I wait to eat dinner till after and then I just have a soup--altogether less than 300 cals (crackers and whatnot) for dinner.....

I made a batch of Kamut yesterday I'm gonna try having that for breakfast and see if I get power from it.

I ran yesterday, the first time since my double whammy last week. I didnt' take a "quick trim burn" and it HURT to do my run. I REALLY had a hard time. I only have one more of those pills and I'm gonna take it today.... I might have to get some more of that!

2 comments:

  1. Is that Kamut stuff good? I went on their website and it looks pretty delish. Idk if we can get it here, but I'm going to look.

    Hope you have a good week, hun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SUPER good. You should be able to get it--I've seen the obscure things you get.... Check in the bulk section of the "natural" store. The directions say to put one cup of the Kamut in 3 cups of boiling water for THREE hours at a low boil! I did it for just over 2 hours and they blew up so big and round. Then I added some brummel and brown spread and stevia. YUM no joke, I'm gonna eat that for breakfast a lot

    ReplyDelete