I haven't binge/purged in 3 days. Just out of nowhere. I couldn't stop and then bam, done. I've been eating closer to 1050 cals a day, maybe that's helping. I'm gonna edit and add to this later, I have to go to the gym now.
oh ya, real quick: Portia De Rossi was on GMA this morning and I love her! She wrote a very revealing book about her eating disorder and I can't wait to read it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back. I ran a mile at the gym today!! I haven't even attempted that since maybe June when I was 185+ and I couldn't even jog .25 mile. Today I just got on the treadmill to warm up but then I started running and before I knew it I was .25 miles along and like "oooh, I can do this!" so I did it. I feel like a fuckin CHAMP and I'm gonna do that every day. I know that's gonna make my second half of this weightloss actually start happening! I'm STILL 154.5! I know this happens every 5 pounds, I get stuck for a week or more. but I hate that! Running will work I know it YAY!
OK, this is weird: my period keeps coming sooner and sooner my cycle has been like this:
Aug 28 days
Sept 26 days
Oct 24 days!
24 days since the START of my last period. that means it's only been like 18 days since I ended which is BULLHONK. 2.5 weeks of period free? nofair.
Calories today: 1038
No comments:
Post a Comment