Friday, November 5, 2010

S is 3

My Baby boy is 3 tomorrow. We're having a little costume party. I cashed in on all the sales of halloween stuff. Not scary halloween, fun for kids.

I didn't go to the gym today. I ran all around the world getting ready for this party and going to school for my Art Lit lesson--I volunteer at my 8 year olds school doing Art Literacy for his class. Each month is a featured artist. They learn the history and life story of the artist and some technique as well as art terms, ideas, and theory. It's the BEST ever thing I could do as a volunteer. So once a month I also go in first to learn the whole lesson plan and everything. So I did that part today.

Today I ate 1045 cals.
I was 154.3 this morning. grrrrrr

We're going to the gym in the morning. Then clean house, then party. I'm still really sore. Worse than last night even...

No comments:

Post a Comment