Friday, May 27, 2011

I'll jump on.... Ladies I love

Madonna..... Ya, that picture of a back superimposed on the picture of her back is me..... hee hee



Uma Thurman... I love those collars in Gattaca. so graceful and proper.



Nadja Aurmann... She was my fave super model. Well I had a few but she was different and did a lot with bleaching her hair and cutting it so short. and she has freckles so cute!



Amber Valetta... My room was wallpapered in supermodels. I LOVED Amber. then she started being in movies and I still like her but I just don't love her the same. It's like the mystique dissapeared for me



Juliette Lewis. LOVE her in Natural Born Killers "HOW SEXY AM I NOW FUCKER!!" She's so raw and real I just love it. Plus people used to always tell me I looked like her when that movie came out. I didn't have a mullet I swear. It was just endearing.




People used to always tell me I looked like Janine Turner too (cinnamon!) and I love her but I'm not trying to have any of the same girls as you all.. I DON'T look like her, but I DO put that beauty mark by my eye sometimes :-)

And Isabella Rosellini--she's up there with Madonna in my book. SO lovely and an example for all women.

2 comments:

  1. Teeheehee, guess who's getting a haaaa-aaaaaaaaat!

    :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    Yeah there were some real pearls of wisdom coming outta my mouth on Saturday morning -.-; Chucky nearly choked laughing! XD I've seen bits on Nightmare on Elm Street, I'll have to watch the remake!

    I'll let you know when I start the hat. There may be some purple possum/merino in it too, since it looks like I'll have plenty left over from my fingerless gloves! :D Poor stash-pruning hat, it will be warm, at least!

    <3

    ReplyDelete