Saturday, May 7, 2011

totally cute and cheap outfits

Just went to the thrift store and got a couple of CUTE things.

First, This LeTigre Skirt. SO cute! Size 1/2 (OMFG) There are pockets under the flaps. That shirt belongs to my 8 year old son. sweet







Next, We have a lovely Bebe Top size 6 and Express Cuffed Capri's size 4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



I haven't eaten all day. I woke up with a cold FUCK. AND I started my period OMG I just remembered I went to victoria secret and tried something cute on..... one sec let me download that pic.....I know I didn't need to say all that "hang on let me down load it" stuff......
Isn't that cute?? I didn't buy that though. Its just fun for me these days to go JUST to try shit on. Husband watches the kids, I go have some fun. I tried to go to fredericks last night with the kiddos while daddy was at a soccer game (portland timbers). But that was a fiasco. The little one ended up hurting himself while I was in the change room. I had one boob hanging out of this "totally inappropriate for my 8 year old to see mom in" ridiculous thing, and he DID see me. it was just embarassing. I said "this is NOT cute" and he goes, "ya it is!!" wrong.......

Tonight we're going downtown to Powells Books and I'm going to sneak away to Sparticus. Its an adult store across the street and Husband said I can have some alone time there to try on more fun stuff. Maybe buy something.

Like I said, I haven't eaten all day. Trying on clothes is total motivation to tighten up more. I'm gonna do some crunches and more on the floor right now. my stum flap is getting smaller. Tonight I WILL eat, but I'll most likely purge too....
xo

3 comments:

  1. You are one hot mama!!! I'm happy you promoted your blog because now I am following you :) Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo hot!!! Have you lost even more weight since the swimsuit pics?? you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same lingerie piece!

    ReplyDelete