Saturday, May 14, 2011

I need new lingerie


I've been looking all over and I found some I like that's around $30 an outfit. Totally doable. Soon... Tonight I asked M if he wanted me to wear thigh highs and a garter belt. He said ya. So I put on a bunch of odds n ends that don't match and it looked stupid so I only kept on the thigh highs.... these exact ones. All the candles in the room were lit, I put on Neutrogena Body Oil so I was shiny in the candlelight and SO TAN. my Stum flap is TOTALLY almost gone you guys. I bent over in a sexy pose when he walked in it was perfect. It all just keeps getting better. Our sex life is SO amazing and I love it and I'm not self conscious the whole time.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I can't wait until I get to experience this. You've found what a lot of people look for and never find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, you've reminded me I need to go Sexy Undie shopping too! D: Those thigh-highs are epic, I'm totally jealous :p

    Fuuuuuuuck the antidepressants have killed my libido. It just ISN'T THERE anymore. The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak. Stupid pills! They give you sanity at the price of sex. Not a good trade off, in my mind!

    *Raises hand* I have a stupid question. What on earth is a Stum flap? 0.0

    I don't have a hard time getting the tears to come, so much. It's just not wanting to show them in front of other people. I cannot grieve in public, so I save it up for later.

    Lol, I loved that forest/river pic too! I wonder how much of the investment has been lost to erosion? XD (Pine forests like that here are 100% forestry plantations. Pines aren't native to NZ) I'm totally going to have a pitstop near there next time I go see Nana so I can gawk to me hearts content. There will be many photos too.

    I hope you had a great weekend and it continues on into an EPIC week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoo nice sexy underthings!!

    ReplyDelete