I love feeling my bony wrists, and feet, and hip bones
and seeing my ribs and muscles.
I'm gonna go veg for reals again on Mothers day. I just need a special day to make it important ya know? not doing it for my mom or anything. you know, now that I think about it, my weight was STUCK for the months I was being veg. maybe I should make my date the 4th of july or something. I should be down to an acceptable weight to get stuck at by then. I dont know. I dont' want to wait that long. I got sick a lot too!? but it was winter and there was shit going around. coincidence? FUCK. now I don't know. but how could juicing and eating WELL get me sick all the time. I can see the weight stuck thing--I was eating plenty of fruit and treats too. But sick? dang. Well, I can just keep experimenting....
Maybe a juice fast is in order to kick off, and get me off the b/ping.....
haha--I do NOT enjoy the bony ass, though. I swear my ass is getting bruised from sitting on hard surfaces... ;P
ReplyDeleteI think I have a long tailbone. GROSS right?? I've hurt it a few times (like falling down stairs on it when I was drunk) so maybe it's like scar tissue. But maybe it always was long? I have a hard time with certain exercises in yoga that involve rolling back over it. I just cant be ON it. ass bone.
ReplyDeletetell me about it, story of my life. Im so thin that everything i do hurts me. I cant sleep without bruising. I cant sit without hurting myself, i tap my elbow on a table, and almost fractured my bone. I bruised it down to the bone and couldn't move my arm all from a light tap on a table. I hit my foot on the faucet and it turned black from the bruise. I fell asleep in the shower, and woke up black and blue from sleeping on a hard surface.
ReplyDeleteIt only gets worse from here. Sorry but that can be the truth about progressively getting thinner.
And as bad as it is now, it gets a lot worse. If you like sex, look forward to bruising the guy your with. After a while sex is out of the question because of heart palpitations. Sex becomes problematic for reasons you never imagined possible.
Every part of me is skin and bone, and it hurts to do anything even walk.
Please be careful. This journey may take you deep into a forest you can never find your way out of. Its not nearly as pretty as it looks to be from a distance. Much like looking at a picture of the deep deep woods, and imagining what it would be like to wander through them, the reality of actually doing so, and finding your way out is not nearly as enticing, nor is it always possible.
Its just not worth it.
ps this is a different "anonymous" than the one who posted above.
Maybe you just weren't getting enough of the right vitamins?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with going veggie again, whenever you decide to do it.
xoxo