So for the last three days, I have been home "alone" just with the kids who aren't monitoring my food or purging habits. Mon and tues I was superbad and b/p'd around 3 times a day. Totinos pizza, ice cream, cookies, peanut butter, cereal...... Today, I did really good all day with mostly just restricting, UNTIL dinnertime. I just couldn't stop once I got started. no breakfast and then for lunch I had veggie sticks with hummus (that I made.... ps i'll put a recipe soon)... then I'm makin my kids dinner and munching little bites here and there. Then I went apeshit and ate a whole bunch of peanut butter and graham crackers. So I purged. start fresh! I made some cucumber slices with another kind of hummus smeared on top, AND I made cucumber slices with turkey and swiss on top with a TINY but of tahini sauce I made.... that was what I PLANNED for myself for dinner. I'll eat it when hubby gets home tonight.... later......
UPDATE
so I ate veggies and hummus and some of the cucumber stacked with turkey and cheese. Not too much. But I AM feeling so naughty. I have so many good treats. I can't say no and I'm gonna do it. I DID do a lot better today than I have in many days. All I can do is try again tomorrow. I'm gonna get on here and report a plan first thing, then an update of what happened. I think a plan is SO important....
xo
Just try again, thats all you can do. I'm sure you'll get that willpower back and kick mia's butt to the curb
ReplyDelete