Sunday, July 24, 2011

punkin belly

OH MAN so we went to my sis's house this weekend for a spend the night and hang out. I didn't purge while I was there and I ate "sensible" and I didnt want to have an issue on the way home so no laxies for me last night so therefore I'm pregnant right now. I got a new iPhone 4 and I'm gonna pee from joy. I have to play with it. I think I can use it as a webcam HAY! so any of you vloggers: do you know if I can do that?? can anyone give me tips? cuz I'll totes put a vlog, a short one cuz hearing voices is fun--I think so anyway, when you girls do it it's always superneat to me to hear your voice put to the words.

xoxo

more about the trip: I have a "sort of" sister. I have 2 sisters by the same dad, and they have another lil sis like me, from the same mom. But lil sis and I don't have any of the same parents. make sense? anyway, she's anorexic and I have lost a lot of weight recently so then I know everyone is wondering if I'm done loosing weight or do they need to worry. She's 40 years old, no kids, second husband just left her. She's a TAD controlling. She's very pretty, SUPER funny, one of the smartest people I know. I love her to death. I really do. Yesterday she didn't show up to the bbq till after food time and I told big sis's that she probably doesn't want to get hassled about eating or not eating or WHATEVER. She's a grownup and I think she looks great, though I have to say, thinner than I've ever seen her.... But then I really felt self conscious and I couldn't purge. Just couldn't do it. I didn't want to make anyone suspicious and worry. I wonder if they noticed that I ate a whole bowl of cucumbers and tomatoes, then just the tiniest bit of chili? I'm a lard right now anyway.....

1 comment:

  1. Iphone 4..so jealous!
    Yes you can make vids on there and upload.
    Do it!
    I don't think you have to worry about people noticing your eating habits, I'm sure you're fine.

    ReplyDelete