Tuesday, August 23, 2011

bummed now better

Sunday we went to a sporting even with the kids.... I was obsessed with how many fat people I was seeing. I felt a little cramped in the seats and I'm like, normal size.If you call this normal.... I still think my legs look squished into these shorts, but I'm sitting.



How do people sit if they are overweight?

they don't.

I really do feel horrible about putting this picture. But I really was having a hard time enjoying the day with my kids because I was worried about this, and I wanted to share that with you guys. I think it's a little over the top for me to obsess like that. Also, it was HOT.... UGH



I am happy that I can kind of see the lines in my chest here



I was SO BLAH for so long!! No inspiration! No drive! Last night I was in a bad mood and wanted to post about it but just didn't feel like it. Lame. I got so mad because I wanted my husband to HURRY UP and go to bed already!!!! So I could purge. I hate it when my mood and life is affected because I can't purge when I need to. I have had dreams TWICE lately about that too--that I ate and can't find a place/way to purge. I haven't been to the gym in TEN DAYS. depressing.



I know what I need to do to stop this horrible cycle, and I just haven't had the will to do it. This morning, just now, I made a healthy juice--2 huge servings worth. Carrots, cucumber, apples, lemons, kale, celery, spinach. when I was buying all that stuff on Sunday I knew I needed to juice, but I didn't WANT TO. I just wanted to be lazy and fat and eat like a hog and be a bitch. Today is Tues, and I finally got in there and did it. I couldn't think of what to do for dinner. But then I drank a little bit of my juice and got inspired and I'm gonna have fajita veggies and brown rice.

off to the gym....



UPDATE:

I did it! followed my plan perfectly. Drank my juices and starved all day. It was wonderful!! Then had my planned supper like a good girl. Now I have my AA meeting and I usually eat candy the whole time but I'm gonna be good tonight. I have a friendship bracelet to make to keep my hands busy so I don't go apeshit sitting still :-) No binging and purging all day AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I feel so elated. Just yesterday I couldn't NOT do it.... whew. what a relief.

xo

6 comments:

  1. I'm very aware of how much space myself and others take up in a chair. Wow...that lady is huge. That is so sad. Get your juice on! Hope you get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try to be sympathetic to obese people cuz my sister is but in my head i'm just really not. it's such a fear and in my nightmares i can see myself getting so out of control. so scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, dear! I'm here whenever you need anything.

    Also, you're purdy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs are so itty bitty!

    And congrats and no binging and purging today! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 0.0; Dear gods, did they make her pay by the person or by the seat?

    (Actually, I don't wanna know)

    Speaking of obsession, whenever I go to Uni now all the women are walking thighgaps to me. Does she have one? How big? Will I EVER look like that? Ugh, I hate being so shallow.

    SCORE for no B/P! Hmmmm, I should take my knitting to the coffee shop so I don't have the hands free to carry away cookies or cakes. Hum.

    I hope you have a good day today, whatever day it is in your timezone <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're legs are tiny!

    I get mad when people don't hurry up when I want to purge. I go from lovely to a super bitch in 2 seconds haha. Not good.

    Congrats on the no B/P!

    ReplyDelete