Went to the nude beach that's my fave today. I'm still kid free till Sat. It's been really nice but I miss them but it's been really nice :-)
I've been talking a lot lately with my husband AND my bff about my ED. I read my blog from one year ago to now and I was doing so well before with eating right and working out and only using purging once in a while when I screwed up. NOW I purge 2 times a day at least and eat CRAP. I need to get back on TRACK!! Maybe I should get skinny bitch again and get inspired. That really helped me before... I just didn't want to put anything nasty in my body in the first place and taco bell was SOOOOO out of the question.
skinny bitch it is then..... dammit
Damn, girl. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah...don't treat your mouth like a garbage bin...garbage in/garbage out. Nothing good comes of that.
How does it make you feel, talking with your hubs about your ED? better? or worse?
0.0
ReplyDelete:3
Can I be your person sunscreen-applying gimp? Lol you'll have to blast me down with a fake-tan hose first so the pasty whiteness doesn't blind everyone eon the beach (Dunedin winter, what can I say?)
Bloody hell, you wouldn't put the cheap shit from the petrol station in an F1 Ferrari, would you? So WHY would you keep putting Taco Bell in you? (SO glad that hasn't made it's way here yet!)
Your hat will be in the post this Thursday (NZ time) at the latest. We're seeing more of the sun, so you guys must be chilling down soon.
<3
Ooo nude beach!!
ReplyDelete>_<
Hope you had heaps of fun.
Good luck getting back on track. It's hard, but worth it in the end I think. <3 <3 <3
I know I have a tendency to minimize problems if they're mine...and talking about them somehow disallows me from squashing things into smaller spaces, forces me to look at how big a problem really is.
ReplyDeleteI get chicken, but sometimes it's nice to have someone look you in the eye and tell you you're not wrong about how hard something is, confirm for you from an outside perspective that what you're going through is a lot of shit.
It's not dramafake to be honest about what goes on in your head, in your heart, in your routine.
Yeah, sometimes people blow shit out of proportion, but in our cases, it's better to err on the side of caution because our problems are actually life-threatening. Nothing to minimize there.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you with this comment. My mind's been in a far off place.
xo
If you can find an approximate pattern&fabric you can totally steal my sewing machine to make a custom Troi outfit :) Lol, I don't know who I'd dress as. Data maybe? I can mix up that facepaint any day!
ReplyDeleteOMG you play Guild Wars? Have you seen what they're doing for Guild Wars 2? That game will be my reward for saving enough for a decent Desktop. Fuck WoW, I want 1/3 of my game underwater!
Yogscast interviewed one of the developers at Gamescom in Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_oAx7zg98&feature=feedu_more
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
<3