Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I hope so

I was down to 122 for one tiny bit a month or so ago. But mostly I was sticking around 123-124. Then it started creeping up on me... Add my period to that AND I was slacking at the gym big time all of August, I got up to 128!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH That's practically 130, I'm not ok with that. I'm having a hard time getting in my tiny new clothes.



Sunday, I had a peach for breakfast and the naughty creamer in my coffee. Then at lunch I had (very nice from the deli) turkey slices wrapped in big lettuce leaves for lunch and a couple of tortilla strips. Total for the day at that point was 386 cals. I was swoozy and starved and had a headache. Then I b/p'd twice from dinner on....



Monday, I had oatmeal for breakfast, didn't eat my whole serving. Also had coffee with 2%. Lunch I had maybe one cup of a totally dry fresh chicken salad I made: Chicken, almond slices, apples, celery, lemon juice, herb seasoning. My cals for the day at this point was only 223. Then we went to Qudobas for dinner UGH! It was SOOOOO delish. Usually I get a naked burrito and purge it anyway so THIS time, I got a regular nasty burrito. OMG it was so good. NO idea how many calories (well I have an idea but.....) and I purged it. Then after hubby went to bed I had a little b/p session and I love it when this happens: first of all, cereal is SO easy to purge especially life cereal. Then at the end, I could taste just pure yellow bile (gross I know). my stomach was EMPTY, and I know because I got a total low blood sugar attack. SO swoozy and tunnel vision, and shakes..... I had a little peanut butter and crackers. I'm stealing this from another blogger friend (hi friend) but peanut butter is my secret weapon. I eat it plenty and I still loose. It plays SOME kind of trick on my bod. Maybe it's not a secret weapon but it doesn't hurt I SWEAR.



Today I'm at 126, so, on my way back down. I saw a girl at IKEA this weekend who had my dream bod. She was probably 110, a little shorter. So slender, but tan and you could tell she works out. Like I'M guessing she has an ED, but she didn't have that ED look that other people notice. and I swear to God, it's the tan. Tan and a little muscle definition is all you need to trick people. And if anyone says anything like "you're not anorexic are you" you just show em your big muscle and say "you can't have good muscles if you don't eat" and give them a wink and then, no worries. ;->



I want to get down to 113, then maintain around 118. I'm 5'5"

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, that's the thing about tanning. Gives you that "healthy glow" instead of the emaciated pallor that comes with pale malnourishment, haha.

    At least you're on your way down! Keep up the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanning always makes people have that healthy glow... Unless they go overboard with the fake bake and go umpa lumpa orange haha!

    I've never been able to eat peanut butter after hearing what is in it. Not to put you off haha.
    Yay for your weight going back down though.
    x

    ReplyDelete