like flash you're titties!!!
haw haw, ok that's a song I didnt just make that up......
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ok, so today so far I've had) a granola bar, coffee with a little milk. Then I went to see The Help by myself at the movies (it was so good and the first time I've gone alone to the movies in around 10 years I need to do that more often) and I had a small popcorn and diet coke. I didn't have them add butter to the popcorn but that shit is still naughty. I'm still dreaming about that BIG YUMMY burrito I had last night I want that again so bad right now. But instead, I passed qudoba's right on by and got a coffee instead. I have AA tonight and then I'm picking up my kids. Husband is out of town for the next few days. I think I WILL get candy before my meeting this time. I'm too hungry to not nibble.......
I got a new sexy inspiration. Kay the other night I put on my glasses and gave my husband a look and I was thinking "naughty secretary" but then HE said something about detention so he was thinking "naughty teacher" I cant do the naughty teacher bit. But I CAN get a business suit and not say anything (no acting please!! too embarrassing) but wear thigh highs and high heels and play the horny business woman.... So I need to shop for a good business suit.
Lol on the song LMFAO is the shit!
ReplyDeleteShake them titties like you from an African tribe!
I love the naughty secretary idea, if you need inspiration you can rent the movie by the same name SECRETARY with Maggie Gyllenhall and James Spader she gets a spanking for typos!
Hope you find a good suit, remember red undies underneath for that pop of color.
Enjoy your meeting and so jealous you get to go see movies by yourself, the help looks like a good one to see.
HUGS and be safe please missy..
Awesome that you and hubby have fun like that in the bedroom!!!
ReplyDeleteLol! Flashing titties completely reminds of the things students do where I live! Got to love living right next to university students.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was brave enough to go to the cinema by myself and watch a movie. For some reason I always think the people who work there will think I am weird.
Saying anything ED related out loud is hard. It took my what felt like forever to say it to my doctor. I got really frustrated and when I get frustrated, I cry. Embarrassing!
YOUR BLOG =AWESOME :)
ReplyDelete