1. Greens with apple
~spinach
~kale
~2 apples
~1/2 cucumber
~parsley
~1 lemon
*trim/clean all that, put it through the juicer....
2. Cherry-Banana_peach
*all fruits are frozen, add rice milk and blend till smooth.
3. grapefruit-strawberry-mint
*trim/clean and juice
4. Pineapple-Raspberry-Mint
*All fruits are frozen, add rice milk and blend till smooth.
5. greens with apple (same as #1)
6. Raw Chocolate Milk
Numbers 2 & 4 above are blended smoothies, so I didn't make them ahead of time. SO they're not in the picture. I'm drinking my first green drink right now. Then I'll whip up #2 and head to the sauna. I felt pretty tired and kinda like I had the flu last night. My throat hurt and I just felt like crud. But I feel fine this morning and I'm chugging right along. Yesterday at the gym I felt so badass. As this green juice is absorbed, I feel it's going to be the same today. I'm superman. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment