Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DAY 3 WOW

1. Greens with apple
~spinach
~kale
~2 apples
~1/2 cucumber
~parsley
~1 lemon
~1 med beet
*trim/clean all that, put it through the juicer....
2. Blueberry-Banana_peach
*all fruits are frozen, add rice milk and blend till smooth.
3. grapefruit-strawberry-mint
*trim/clean and juice
4. Grape-cucumber-pear
*Trim/clean all that, put it through the juicer.
5. greens with apple (same as #1)
6. Raw Chocolate Milk

I have bodypump on Wednesdays. I'm worried I won't be able to hang for the whole class, so I'm gonna skip it and do my own workout. I do want to actually get sweaty today. I have been taking it so easy-afraid to go overboard. But I'm in the home stretch, sweating will be a good thing. I'll do some weights and then go sit in the sauna. Maybe I'll run a little first.

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you the versatile blogger award, yay! the details are in my blog. Holla.

    ReplyDelete