Tuesday, March 22, 2011

more fun pictures

This is a picture of my thighs. I was inspired to take this for my friend who was worried "if you loose anymore weight you'll look anorexic"
oh really? hmmmmm


And THIS is a picture of my extra boob (stomach) when I bend over.

No big deal right? who ever bends over anyway? Um, I happen to have a very active sex life and "bending over" happens almost every time. AND we have mirrored closet doors (pictured). Can you imagine now, the FLAPPING that happens?? That shit bounces me into the next room!It's pretty traumatizing. I THINK it's getting better as I loose weight and work out lots. So I have hope that I won't 100% need plastic surgery. not on my stomach anyway. Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. lolol. you're hilarious. dont know if you do yoga, but if not, that might be a good exercise for abs. I went twice this past week and my abs (that are somewhere beneath the pile of lard), are sooo achy. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a sexy girl with a great butt, and a beautiful shape. Maybe we all struggle with a bit of difficulty seeing ourselves as others see us. I can understand though what you are saying as far as your perception goes. I do want to say though that I think your body is very sexy :)

    Sorry if that was forward.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh my belly looks exactly like this now, don't know how yours looks now because I'm not that far yet lol

    ReplyDelete