I got ALL the way through day 1. Like a fuckin champ I can't believe it! I get extra credit too because I have to feed kids and a man and I almost threw stuff in my mouth by habit all day long. but I didn't. I had to have husband make him and the kids dinner though. I couldn't do it! He made tuna helper and i about died. Some people get through this fast with the dream of a cheeseburger. My dream is tuna helper. And you know what? I'm not even gonna end up eating it at the end. I will just dream about it and know I CAN have it if I really want. I chopped up and juiced my juices for tomorrow and I wanted to eat a hunk of apple SO BAD. Craving an apple?? that's cray zay.
I have a headache. I had a different headache this morning after my first juice but I drank a glass of water and it went away! maybe I'll do that now.
today, I went to the gym and sat in the sauna for 30 min, and swam 10 laps or so. I'll do the same tomorrow. I did some floor exercises (leg lifts, situps, ets) this eve too. I know that's kind of a whimp workout. but I'm taking this whole thing moment by moment. Really listening to my body. Oh this is funny: in the book it says some hippie drama about getting in touch with your inner self or something. I'm probably one of the biggest hippies I know and even I thought that was stupid, but I GET IT NOW. I feel SO plugged in with mind/body.
I can feel that the cleanse is working and my body needs sleep now. Its crazy, I HATE going to bed because I'm usually not tired and I'm just busy busy busy. But right now I feel very sleepy and in TUNE with my body's need for sleep and rest. AH I'm going to bed before 11pm, that NEVER HAPPENS.
good night my friends OH! oh nevermind. I'll post about day 2's stuff tomorrow...
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment