
I've gone to the gym every day for 17 days WOOT. I went to Target JUST to TRY some bikini's. I got a sick thrill of excitement before I went. I have NEVER had a good experience trying on clothes there. They have the best mirrors, angled just so you can see your own ass straight on without turning. For years and years I couldn't believe the reality of my fatness so I would pick clothes (not just at target,at any store, I barely shop at target for myself) that were really too small but I didn't WANT to need the bigger ones. I'd rather wear sweats or pajamas all the time than get cute plus size shit. Anyway, whenever I've tried on clothes, they never fit and it's depressing and I want to die after. The very last time that happened was when I got workout clothes at JC Penny's. I still bought what would fit and now that stuff FALLS to the ground. Ever since that, whenever I go to try on stuff, it's gotten smaller and smaller to my utter delight. I NEVER in my dreams thought I could fit in a bikini. Those are MADE for teenagers. I fit in the med bottoms and small tops. SMALL. Now I'm mulling over actually BUYING one of these and wearing it to the pool this summer. We'll see. I probably will. I'm still loosing weight and tightening more and getting tan. I'm gonna be that MILF at the pool I've always stared at with envy. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Lookin hot in those bikinis!! I like the black and white one.
ReplyDeletexoxo