Wednesday, January 19, 2011

best workout ever

is this: Bodypump, THEN swim 10 laps. 20 would be better but I had to rush out of there. I'll swim longer next time. I get HIGH for several hours when I do this workout. AAAAHHHHHH

proud of myself. yesterday KIND of sucked. it was ok in the middle, but first I was bummed and then I ended the day b/ping. It wasn't the WORST though. and I think if I stick to just once a day, that's not out of hand. It's still pretty gross though, I wonder if I'll ever just, stop. Probably! well, I hope I'm not kidding myself.

Today I've had: trail mix, and 1/2 a tuna sandwich (lite mayo). YOU KNOW WHAT I just realized I've gone over a week without a coke zero. SO THERE! I was all bent out of shape for being addicted to them. I'll have one tomorrow. I've been drinking LOTS of Blueberry Slimlife tea by Yogi Tea. it's Blueberry Green Tea--2 or 3 cups a day. It's really good, I put a pack of splenda but you dont' NEED sweetner.

talk to yall later
xo

2 comments:

  1. Ahh congrats on not drinking the coke! It's so so bad, no matter the lack of calories it has. For so many reasons that I won't list unless you want me to =P Green tea is the best crack to be hooked on! Blueberry sounds delicious.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on cutting down on soda! It's not easy--took me years to kick a Diet Pepsi habit.

    Hope you can stop the b/p. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete