Friday, January 7, 2011

Treatment Effects~gross

HAHA. I made salmon and brown rice (with a smidge of butter) and green beans for dinner. I starved all day so I ATE dinner and didn't purge till hours later when I binged on cereal. With dinner I took an Alli and I'm having the WORST 'treatment effects' I've ever experienced with it. I know salmon is pretty fatty and I DID use a little bit of butter with the rice. But I've eaten WAY worse stuff and had less "effects"..... SOOOOO GROSS

I went to the gym and I was late for yoga so I got irritated and left. I'm going back in an hour when it's not too crowded and irritating. Yesterday I ran, did some legs and back on weights, then swam. Probably do the same today.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, fellow Cocteau Twins fan.

    Must be powerful medication, usually rice is recommended as a safe food for that sort of issue. Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast, that is. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the Alli do? I always wondered about that stuff, since it's the only diet pill that's fda approved...

    <3

    ReplyDelete