Sunday, January 2, 2011

About that cleanse: for one thing, it's not really 3 days. It's more like a week because there's days leading up to it where you try to follow a plan, and days after too. I mean the whole thing is a guideline and ya, I might just HAVE to still have (black) coffee. But it totally makes sense to follow it pretty strictly to avoid unpleasant effects. Its a beautiful little plan. I'm scared :-) I really don't know if I'm mentally stable enough to do it! sounds silly, but it would be worse than quitting smoking I think. OH but I'd be so proud if I got through it. Well, I'll try it-- and all the juicing is GOING to be good no matter what.

I went to the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY this year so far. HAHA. it's only the second. But MAN I got to go by myself so I had no time constraints with the babysitting or anything and was able to do EVERYTHING I want: run 1 mile, walk another half mile or so, ab machine for one whole song on my ipod, weights for whole body, swimming, shower and whatnot. feeling GOOD and tired.

hafta go play b/p

1 comment:

  1. I might actually try that juice cleanse with you. I soooo need to rid my body of all the emotional and food-related rubbish from the past couple months. It's just the sneaking around the fam that's the tough part... Good luck with yours!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete