Yoga (kristen)
Running- 1 mile (half before, half after) walking 1/2 mile
ALL I've had to eat all day so far is coffe, 1/4 cup of trail mix, and green tea
I'm going to TRY to wait to eat lunch (curry tuna/brown rice/veg) until 3 and then I'm not sure about dinner. I'm trying so hard to restrict but not so bad that I turn into a binge zombie. I mean, Lately I've been b/ping 2 or three times a day. But the foods aren't always the WORST.
I've been to the gym so many days in a row I don't even know how many days sheeze. I haven't been doing Livestrong.com at all lately. It's kind of ruined by b/ping.
I can't believe it though!!! I've lost 48 pounds!! from 188 to 140 today!!!! WOW I'm tickled fucking pink! first goal is 125 and I'm shooting for that by March. Then I DO have a naughty dream to get down to 113.
No comments:
Post a Comment