Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lovely Alli

ok to answer a question:
Alli is sewper. I love it. I don't take it ALL the time but sometimes I take it up to 4 times a day. What it does is block 25% of the fat you eat. you're supposed to stay under 19 grams of fat in a meal with alli and anything over that can have negative consequences. AKA: oil leakin from your ass. you know that orange grease on pizza? When you over do it with alli, you get THAT grease floating on the top of the water in the toilet. Mostly I think "oh who cares about a little grease, I REALLY want this mayo in my tuna salad" but then I ALWAYS regret it--it's NOT worth it and then I'm much more careful. When I was loosing the most weight, I would like, eat a lean cuisine for lunch for like 5 grams of fat, AND take the alli and over time, I know for sure that helped over all with my weight loss. I would even take it with my 2 grams of fat splash of almond milk in my coffee. In a day I'd only actually ABSORB 5 or 10 fat grams.... I'd like to still take it lots but it's a little out of my price range right now. :-( I can get it super cheap at costco, but it's still out of my pricerange.

2 comments: