Sunday, April 3, 2011

BFF called ME a Negative Nancy.... ME!?

HA, ya right. even on my worst day I'm still naming my blog post "positive attitudes" haha

SO YA! guess what I hit a new low today. At the gym, totally naked, wet hair, 133.0 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm back to loosing I know it. I just counted up all my cals for today on Livestrong. I consumed 1500 cals you guys, and I puked lunch and dinner. Even if I DIDN'T Purge, I'd be ok. maybe. I don't think so, that's why I purged.

I made salad rolls for dinner again. I stuffed those babies with lots of veggies and just a TAD of rice vermicelli, so they clocked in at MAYBE 120 each MUCH less if it didn't have avocado

OMG I am just thrilled with 133 and I feel so empty right now it's super. I'm gonna drink tea

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing ok sweetie, i dont think your negative, but i hope you dont push yourself too far.

    Much Love

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to do a how-to post for those salad rolls, with many photos.

    Yay for 133!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete