Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sweet Swimsuit



I bought this on Ebay over a year ago. It was so pretty and funny I had to have it though there was no chance I was fitting it it then. I can't wait to wear it to the Pool this summer. There's a fun pool we take the kids to when its SUPER HOTT and I'm always so jealous of the hottie Milf's. The ONLY minorly annoying thing about this suit is it goes up kinda high in the back. It makes me feel slim, but in that way it's a LITTLE TOO mom-ish.

yes, I'm still working on my thighs. And I totally need a tan. I have mixed feelings about that though my really good friend just had a freckle on her leg checked and it was cancer and shes got this huge gash in the middle of her pretty, smooth thigh. 13 stitches. and it's indented, so when it heals, it will be like, sunken there. :-( all from one little freckle?? she totally used to tan and I'd have to go banana's obsessed if I were to tan that much, but still. It'd kind of be a slap in her face if I went tanning right now.... Not sure what I'll do.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh the pool. My nemesis. It's always nice to find a suit that doesn't make you wanna hide under a towel, a tshirt and a giant hat.

    P.S.
    *koff*versatileblogger*koff*termsandconditionsapply*koff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! And you look fabulous. The swimsuit reminds me of the 80's. :D

    And your legs are almost as white as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! remember that movie "Xanadu"?

    ReplyDelete