Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mildred Pierce, purge x3, tanning adventures

I just watched Mildred Pierce on HBO, it was a miniseries. SUPER good. I don't want to ruin it...

Lately, I've been purging lunch, dinner, and a naughty something or other at night. 3 times a day. Sometimes 2. About half the time I can skip the night time one. I got down to 131.5 for a minute this last weekend, but mostly I've been hovering at 132 - 133.

Bodypump--my fave class at the gym changed this week to a new routine and I got SO SORE after Monday's class. I'm starting to see some GOOD definition in my arms and shoulders.

I went to the doctors last week FINALLY, after being sick for over a month. I had a hard time working out that day and it scared me cuz I couldn't catch my breath. So I broke down. I had still been working out hard in all the days leading up to it. Well, when I went in, I had a FEVER! haha! I didn't even know and who knows how long I had it. I was sick for so long and it was so gradual to come on, I kept just pushing through it. I had Bronchitis. She gave me antibiotics.

Another thing I did last week was buy a tanning package. I went for 8 min in a 20 min bed every other day. Every time, I got a worse and worse sunburn. mostly on my chest-between my boobs. It was so bad! The worst was Monday and I planned to just wait till today to go again. Then my friend mentioned that she can't go tanning cuz she is on antibiotics. LIGHTBULB DUH!! I looked up the antibiotics I was taking (until tues) and they are totally on the no sun list. It causes sun sensitivity with risk of extreme burns. HAHA dumbass. The exact week I got the antibiotics I decide to start getting a tan.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the bronchitis and sunburns clear up soon! And I hope they gave you decent antibiotics. Every time I've gone to the doc for bronchitis, they've given me awful stuff that makes me 10 times more ill than I was before. >:(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete