OMG I pooped without any laxatives! I can't even believe it. I got a yeast infection (lovely post eh) on last sat. Sun eve I used a one day treatment Ovule. Starting Monday, I was in the worst torture crotch rotch state till Thursday. this is bad but MY PEE HOLE was bleeding!! THAT was on Wed. so that night I got Cranberry juice concentrate and drank 4 glasses of straight nasty Cran juice with no sweetener. And I got Kefir, AND I got plain yogurt which, yes, I inserted "up there".... All that cuz I knew I was seeing my doc today., otherwise I would have called, I tried to hold out. By the time today happened, I was on the road to recovery. I THINK. Its not an intense burning/itching. Just sore!!! I swear, that one day ovule made it worse, well it did it's OWN harsh burning to my tender bits. And other than itching and pain, I didn't have TOO much of the "other symptoms" that I don't need to name. The doc gave me a one oral pill treatment, with lots of refills for if this happens again. Which it won't I'm gonna keep on the kifer. This stuff is miraculous, back to poo. I haven't gone naturally in like, a year. HAHA, I didn't take any laxies for a few days because during all that drama, it's just NOT a good idea. I don't need to get into specifics do I? anyway I was puttering around the house and i was like (to myself) "what IS that feeling?" then I said "hmmmm, I wonder....? if its?" and so I grabbed a book and went in the ladies room and a miracle happened. I KNOW it's the kefir. It has so many probiotics and I drank it before bed 2 nights in a row. Plus all that cran juice didn't hurt I bet.
I've been having Some good and some bad times with purging. I'm TRYING but I can't say I've been 100% successful. I must not be doing it TOO much cuz I'm starting to go down in weight. going to the gym has been hard too lately. I swam 20 laps yesterday but that was about all I did all week. We'll go tomorrow too.
must...... sleep......
xo
Update: DUH I can't believe I almost forgot this: I ave reynauds syndrome. I got tested and I have markers or whatever for autoimmune disorder. It's not lupus or rheumatoid arthrits. And the only symptom I get (right now) is the really super bad attacks of cold hands/fingers/toes. Its like a reaction happens where they freeze up. Sometimes just one or two fingers or toes, while the others are HOT it's REALLY weird. I think it's worse before my period so we're gonna keep track of that. He also suggested I take allegra to see if that helps.
k night
Wow lol congrats on pooping naturally! I just wanted to tell you that you are an inspiration for all of us on the ana/mia chronicles. Whenever I feel pathetic I think 'jenn can do it so I should too'. ....have a lovely sleep xxx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the poopage!! XD
ReplyDeleteAnd you're doing really well with giving up the b/p. It can't be cured overnight, right?
That Raynaud's thing is weird, but from what I remember of a college buddy who had it, it seemed pretty easy to manage. Hope you're ok! <3
xoxo
Allegra for the Raynaud's? Hmm. I have a friend with Raynaud's and it's not too hard for her to manage. She mostly has to make sure to bundle a little extra during cold weather.
ReplyDeletePurging at all is really dangerous (but you already knew that) so I'm not going to minimize it, but purging less is ALWAYS better. Every time you DON'T purge is a victory. Freedom from disordered eating is a process not a single moment where everything changes. Hang in there.
I was sick of being backed up about 2 weeks ago and spent a day downing 6+ servings of oatmeal. I've been alarmingly regular since then :X
I'm glad you're feeling better. I do love how we can talk about anything on our blogs and ppl still read it and love us. Hope you're doing well :)
ReplyDeleteYou should quit the laxies! No natural poop in over a year. No bueno. What is kefir? Yeast infections are the worst. I went through a phase where I kept getting them over and over. Awful! Hope your Reynard symptoms don't ever get much worse.
ReplyDelete